This is a guide to building an Emerald Tycoon empire in Minecraft. It contains information on how to build, what materials are needed, and the benefits of each material.
The how much are emeralds worth is a question that has been asked for years. This guide will answer the question, and teach you how to make money in Minecraft Emerald Tycoon.
Razzleberries’ Emerald Tycoon is the first free map for the mobile edition of Minecraft. Of course, any Minecraft Bedrock users may download the map and play it on their preferred platform, but this one was created with mobile devices in mind. In any case, this tutorial will teach you how to get and utilize the Emerald Tycoon map.
You’ll learn how to install and run the Emerald Tycoon map, as well as how to play it effectively. When you first start the game, it doesn’t tell you much, so read our tutorial below to figure out what steps you need to do to get the most out of this new free map.
In Minecraft, how can you get the Emerald Tycoon Map?
Step 1: Visit the Market.
To get started, open your Minecraft Bedrock client and go to the Marketplace tab.
Step 2: Look for Emerald Tycoon on the internet.
If the Emerald Tycoon option isn’t shown in the main Marketplace menu, you’ll have to look for it manually:
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the “Search” button.
- In the search box, type “Emerald Tycoon.”
- To confirm, press Enter.
You may click on the Emerald Tycoon map in your search results to get more information.
Step 3: Save the Emerald Tycoon Map to your computer.
You’ll see that the Emerald Tycoon map is free once you go to the page containing it. This means you can start using it right away:
- Select “Free” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- Re-press the “Download” button.
- Allow time for the download to finish.
Step 4: Try your hand at Emerald Tycoon.
To begin playing the Emerald Tycoon map, hit the “Create This World!” button after the download and import are complete.
If you get an error and are unable to load the map, you must upgrade your Minecraft Bedrock edition to the most recent version:
- Go to the Microsoft Store application.
- In the upper right corner, tap the “…” (three dots).
- Select “Get Updates” from the drop-down menu.
- Allow time for the update to finish.
Your Minecraft Bedrock edition will be upgraded to the newest version after this is completed. When you restart the Emerald Tycoon map, everything should be OK.
Emerald Tycoon in Minecraft: How to Play
Emerald Tycoon enables players to follow the narrative while still having the freedom to explore the open world utilizing all of the additional features included in this map, such as:
- Emerald mining and collection
- Increasing the efficiency of emerald generators
- Surviving mob battlegrounds
- Village reconstruction
- Obtaining new regions, mounts, and unique stuff
If you wish to finish the narrative, the following is the ideal method to begin the game:
- Press the large Play button as soon as you spawn.
- Track down the green glimmers on the ground.
- Make your way to the Woodchopper’s cabin.
- To get your first batch of emeralds, open his chest.
- Go to the mineshaft and open the chest that’s there.
- To get additional emeralds, go to the arena and battle zombies.
- Upgrade Resource Stations using emeralds.
This is the fundamental cycle that you must repeat in order to completely upgrade all of the storyline’s necessary points, such as the Lumberjack, Stone Quarry, Blacksmith, Farm, and so on.
You’ll need all of these materials to restore the old, decrepit settlement. Towers, temples, hamlet houses, and a variety of other buildings may be found there.
All of these locations need emeralds, so you’ll need to be able to harvest a large number of them fast. The Arena is the ideal place to accomplish this since you can kill as many zombies as you like and get a lot of emeralds in a short period of time.
Each slain zombie grants you 10x Emeralds, which spawn in waves indefinitely. If you don’t get struck too frequently, you can earn several hundred emeralds in only a few minutes, which is enough to upgrade one station.
You will get an unique trophy and accomplishment for all of your hard work after all stations have been completely updated.
That’s all there is to know about the new Emerald Tycoon map for Minecraft Bedrock. Check out our dedicated hub page for more Minecraft guides. This page has Minecraft seeds if you’re searching for them.